NASHVILLE GLASS RECYCLING
How Does The Process Work?
- Subscribe on our website!
- After confirming your subscription, RecycleNash will deliver the recycling bin during the next service.
- Store the bin in your house or garage and collect recyclable glass till pick-up.
- On the day of pick-up, place bin near the doorstep, garage door, or mailbox by 6:00 am CST.
- RecycleNash will then empty the bin by hand into the vehicle and leave the empty bin.
- If there are any items remaining the bin, please dispose them in the trash as they are either not recyclable or broken.
- If you have any eyeglasses or sunglasses for donation, please place them in a plastic bag inside the bin.
What Items Are Accepted?
- Beverage, food bottles and jars
- All colors (green/blue/brown/clear)
What Items Are NOT Accepted?
- Mirror glass
- Light bulbs
- Glass vases, plates, bowls and drinking cups
- Heat-resistant glass
- Window glass
When Is Pick-Up?
- Pick-up is usually the weekend surrounding the second Saturday of every month unless it is a holiday weekend, in which case pickup will be postponed 1 week. Largely dependent on driver's schedule as they are not full-time employees with us. Email notifications will be sent out each month a few days in advance as a reminder.
How Big Are Our Bins?
We offer our customers a 17.5 gallon bin.
What If I Forget To Put My Bin Out?
- Contact us as soon as possible and we will try to reschedule your pick-up.
What If There Is Inclement Weather?
- RecycleNash will send out an email notification if unable to pick-up the bins that day due to weather
- A rescheduled date will be provided.
- Please DO NOT leave your bin outside during the rain as we will not pick-up bins with water in them.
How Does Payment Work?
- RecycleNash offers two subscription options to pick up your glass recyclables once a month. Just click the subscribe button on the 'Sign Up Here' page to get started. This sets up an automatic payment plan via Paypal.
- If you forget to renew your subscription RecycleNash will send you two email reminders after which you will be removed from the pick-up route. We will then contact you to pick up your bin.
Is There A Setup Charge?
- Yes, there is a one-time, $10.00 setup charge per bin.